Thornton Compare Insurance Holiday Referrral Program
Introducing… the Holiday Give Away Referral Program! We want more people like you. We will compare insurance prices and look for potential coverage gaps to ensure they have the best protection at the best value for their dollar. For every referral we receive this holiday season, you will receive a $5 Holiday Scratch card. You will also gain an entry into a drawing for a 32” Toshiba Flat Screen TV. Every referral counts as an additional entry into the drawing. The contest began as of Oct 1st and will end December 31st. There is no limit to the amount of persons or companies you can refer. Make sure they give us your name!
- What qualifies as a referral?
- Must have referral contact the agency via email, phone, website or in person.
- Referral must give all the necessary information to provide an accurate quote. If this is provided by you it will count as a referral.
- The policy does not have to be written in order to qualify as a referral.
- A referral for Auto, Home, Life, or Business insurance.
- Referral can be from any of our three states we can write business. Colorado, Utah, and Nebraska.
- Must be 18yrs or older.
- It is not necessary for you to be a current client of our agency.
- What is not a referral?
- A Person’s name and contact information.
- Permission to contact certain persons or companies.
- Person or persons already residing in your household that would need or could be listed on your current policy.
- Persons that already have obtained a quote or policy with the Leinweber Insurance Agency.
- Health insurance referral does not count.
- For the purposes of this Program, a Referral is a qualified prospect – that is, a person who will give us all the necessary information to create a quote and who has a currently-existing insurance policy for us to use for comparison. We reserve the right to exclude as ineligible for this program any referral who does not qualify for insurance through any of our carriers.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals you may make. You earn a chance in our prize drawing each time you provide a qualified referral, and there is no limit on the number of chances you may create for yourself. The odds of winning the prize during the drawing are entirely dependent on the total number of chances created during the referral program period.
- The qualified prospects that are referred do NOT have to purchase an insurance policy (i.e., become our client) in order for the referring party to receive any of the rewards and/or chances in this program.
- We are not responsible if law prohibits you from accepting the prize because of age or any other factor should your name be drawn as our winner.
- This referral program and the rewards provided are open to any person who refers a qualified prospect to our agency. You do NOT have to be a client of our agency in order to be eligible to participate in this referral program. Agency employees and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- You do NOT have to be present at the drawing to win the prize. However, you must visit our office in person to claim your prize should your name be drawn as the winner.
- The prize awarded during the drawing is not transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash or other substitution.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue this referral program at any time without notice.