Home Insurance Thornton Colorado
What is Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance will help compensate for certain losses that may happen to your home or your possessions. Purchasing a homeowners insurance policy can help you provide an added security to one of your most important investments, your home. Homeowners insurance can also protects you in the event that you are legally liable if an injury happens to someone while they are on your property. It can also protect you financially from losses that may be caused by certain elements that are covered in your individual policy.
With all the different companies and different homeowners insurance policies available it can be difficult to know which policy will meet your needs. Everyone’s situation is different and so should be their home insurance.
Finding The Right Homeowners Insurance In Thornton Colorado
Homeowners in Thornton Colorado have been trusting Affordable American Insurance for their home insurance policy for years. At Affordable American insurance we understand that your home is one of your post prized possessions and a sanctuary for you and your family. We understand the importance of having the right homeowners insurance to ensure that you and your family are protected from financial difficulties due to an unseen event or tragedy.
We are partnered with some of the best insurance companies in the nation, which allows us to shop around for you and find you the best rate on the homeowners policy that best fits your needs. As homeowners in Thornton ourselves we take the time to understand each customer’s needs and make sure that we find the best home insurance policy that will meet those needs.
Different Types of Home Insurance
Most homeowners insurance policies will cover your home against any losses caused by:
- Fire or smoke damage
- Windstorms, Hail or Snow
- Theft or Vandalism
- Falling Objects
- Freezing pipes, heating or air condition
- others based on individual policies
We understand that you home is more than just the place you live, so in order to protect your home we offer the following coverages:
- Liability: This will protect you if someone is accidentally injured on your property or if any of their property is damages while they are in your home or on you land. This will help cover any claims against your up to your limit including medical expenses incurred.
- Personal Possessions: This cover any of your personal possessions in your home that may be damaged or destroyed as a result of a covered event. This can include imtes such as furniture, appliances, electronics and clothing.
- Inflation Protection: If you policy has an inflation protection, the insurance company will adjust your policy limits to keep up with the rate of inflation.
- Additional Living Expense: If you home is unlivable because of an event covered in your policy, the insurance company will cover any necessary additional expenses that you may incure to live elsewhere while your home is being fixed.
We can also provide homeowners with additional protection above and beyond the normal coverage. These items include:
- Personal Property Replacement Service
- Loss Forgiveness Programs
- 24 Hour emergency Repair